Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Loving the library...

I've been on a book reading kick lately...I've been satisfying my 7-esque craving for variety by utilizing that wonderful resource - the Winnipeg Public Library!

It is truly a perfect scenario - I have constant changing variety, get to sit and watch my requested books wend their way towards me (i.e. the Cornish library), and when I'm done with them, I haven't spent any money or added more books I don't have space for on my bookshelf!

I still love to collect my own books - both for the joy of collecting, and for my pleasure in re-reading. But it's definitely not a bad thing for me to go easy - saving cash and 'book sprawl'. And if I try a book out and deem it to be a classic, I can always add it to my wish list.

Thanking God for the 'little' things: today I'm very grateful for my local library.


No comments: